- 1 cup Orzo
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 450g tin chunky cut beetroot (you could even use roasted beetroot instead)
- 50g Feta-crumbled
- 1 red onion– chopped finely
- Cook Orzo in plenty of boiling water until just cooked (al dente). Drain well. Refresh in cold water, drain and place in a bowl.
- Cook frozen peas until just cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, honey and mint together and toss through the orzo. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving stir through the drained beetroot, feta and red onion.
So refreshing and delicious—enjoy!